Sebastian, Florida sits on the east coast of Florida, called the Treasure Coast. It is an amazing city with many local businesses. It’s small town feel is perfect for families. Sebastian offers many great features for children, dogs, and families.
Making this vlog reminded me of why we love this area. Sebastian is very family friendly. It offers a variety of public parks with plenty of features for the children to do and enjoy, and coupled with the amazing weather, Sebastian is a great place to call home.
- Dale Wimbrow – 11805 Roseland Rd, Sebastian, FL 32958
- Hardee Park – 540 Barber St, Sebastian, FL 32958
- Sebastian’s Creative Playground (Barber Street Sports Complex) – 1101 Barber Street, Sebastian, FL 32958
- George Street Park – Intersection of Barber and George Streets
- Schumann Park – Intersection of Englar and Schumann Drives
- Riverview Park – 600 U.S. Highway 1, Sebastian, FL